SunWorks is a leading renewable energy installation company in Jersey that provides design, installation and maintenance services for residential and commercial solar photovoltaic (PV), battery storage and electric vehicle (EV) charging equipment.
SunWorks is looking for a Lead Electrician & Service Delivery Manager to oversee its electrical operations and assist with delivering Jersey’s renewable energy future. This is an ideal role for a time-served electrician to make a change and shift into the area of electrical contracting with a company that has a fresh approach.
While solar-specific knowledge and training will be provided, the right candidates are expected to have served in a senior electrical role. The Lead Electrician will incorporate being a quality supervisor under the NICEIC and support the team with career advancement and training.
- Supervise a team of qualified electricians
- Conduct regular inspections
- Technical delivery of company projects
- Installing and testing electrical works
- Quality supervisor duties under NECEIC
- Report on progress of projects
- Uphold quality according to BS 7671 and health standards
- Time served electrician with proved track record within local firm
- Experience within supervisor type roles
- Full Electrical qualifications including C&G 2391 testing or equivalent
- Drivers Licence
- ‘Entitled’ to work status
- Computer literacy and use of digital systems
Benefits of SunWorks
- Private healthcare
- Flexible work/life balance
- Employee bonus scheme
- Free use of company EVs
- Part of the Islands energy future
- Environmentally focused company
- Modern business culture
- Digital operations team
Salary: Industry-benchmarked salary
Reporting to: Managing Director
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.